stoxdox – 360: $360/year
stoxdox – Advisor OIO: $2,500/year
stoxdox – Enterprise OIO: $7,500/year
Custom plans and roles are tailored to your needs. Please contact us to discuss.
Refund Policy for all plans: If you cancel within the first 30 days you will receive a full refund minus $30.
stoxdox – 360
What you receive:
- A professional portfolio manager, analyst, and advisor with 26 years of experience.
- The highest quality, unbiased, professional analysis delivered in an actionable format.
- Timely research and insight into individual stocks, sectors, and asset classes.
- Individual stock reports and associated ratings.
- Portfolio Tool: our research database updated in real-time.
- Full access to our research library.
- dox it!: submit research requests.
- A full-spectrum, full-cycle, and global perspective.
- Regular market outlook reports as conditions change.
- Filter the noise: broad market review and outlook
- Did you know?: opportunities and insight
- Sector watch: sector outlook
- Stocks to watch: key stock summaries offering market insight
- See stoxdox – 360 for full details.
Designed for investors and professionals.
stoxdox – OIO
Full access to stoxdox – 360 member services:
Outsourced Information Officer:
- Consultations tailored to your needs. Participation in meetings and/or the Investment Committee.
- Advisor OIO: annual consultations
- Enterprise OIO: quarterly consultations
- You may publish our role in your materials and on your website.
- Elevate your firm’s skill set while retaining maximum cost optionality.
- The recent Charles Schwab 2021 RIA study found that recruiting staff to increase firm skill set and capacity is the top priority for RIAs.
- The 2021 Fidelity RIA study evidences outsourcing as a powerful tool for increasing firm competitiveness while retaining expense optionality.
- Professional use of stoxdox content with attribution (some limitations apply).
- Strengthen your competitive positioning while retaining maximum cost optionality.
- Access timely, professional, and insightful analysis to elevate your client and prospect communications strategy.
- The 2021 Fidelity RIA study ranked content marketing as a top choice for client growth and retention amongst leading RIA firms.
- Outreach is especially important during recessionary periods as client retention is a top priority while growth opportunities expand rapidly.
Designed for advisors and firms.